Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hello Mamo and Papa

Austin just loves to talk to Mamo and Papa on the phone! He has a play phone in his play house and he likes to pretend he's on the phone like mom and dad. His favorite people to call are Mamo and Papa because he gets so excited when he gets to talk to them on the real phone.



8 comments:

Diane said...

oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT! Awesome video! :) He is a little Brycen alright :-)

Ammon said...

He's so cute! It was so good to hear your voice! I miss you!

Katie said...

Lori,

Your kids are cute! What a fun site. Thanks for sharing.

PS Next time I come to PDX we will have to get together.

Eric and Megan said...

I am laughing out loud right now...he is too cute! What a great video Lori! We can't wait to see you guys in June for the wedding. Love ya!
~Megs

Ryan said...

Lori
I'm stoked the video worked! awesome! He looks so much older...I can't believe it. How hilarious :)
Jenni

Ryan said...

The video is awesome! You need to show us how to do that...and how to get Halle to talk on the phone.

kriss said...

We're so glad Austin loves his Mamo and Papa! We sure love him!
He's a chip off the ole block, he's got all of Brycen's moves down!

cmjkmj said...

He is the King of his own Castle--that's for sure! ;0) I love him talking on the phone while pacing the bridge-in charge just like his dad. He is a total talker now-awesome, we have to webcam ASAP!
luvs,
KJ