Saturday, June 16, 2007

Playing around



Now that Brooklyn can crawl all over the place. Austin likes to crawl too. They play follow the leader a lot!!




"HI" She is getting to be a big girl.

















The Kids room. Don't you all wish that you had THREE cribs in ONE room. I'm sure that you can tell which crib Austin sleeps in.

4 comments:

Diane said...

They are sooo cute! Brooklyn's shirt is awesome! Austin is a great big bro :)

Emily said...

wow, three in one? you're amazing! we put isaac in a bed a few months before noah was born so we wouldn't have to buy another one, we're too cheap. plus noah still sleeps in our room, 9 months later. it's awful. do your kids wake each other up in the night?

Ammon said...

I'm flabbergasted! Whoa! 3 kids under the age of three, right! You brave, brave woman!

Mikael said...

I can't say that I ever wished to have 3 cribs in one room. But I commend you for being a SUPER DUPER mom!!! The Lord has blessed you with 3 amazing babies- they just needed to come down all at the same time :)