Friday, August 3, 2007

All Gone!! What?? Where??

Austin flushed a bath toy down the toilet.( Note: toy is in Brycen's hand) Need I say more? The pictures say it all. We were so happy to put him to bed that night.




5 comments:

Jenni said...

Go Brycen! that is some serious plumbing. I can't believe Austin already figured out how to flush toys...yikes!!!

Diane said...

I LOVE!!!!!!!! The look on Brycen's face! :)

Sorry about having to pull the whole toilet out and put it in the tub!

I didn't know a small toy can do so much.

Ammon said...

I've been told that when Ammon was little he flushed a racquet ball down the toilet. Apparently it floated back up, Ammon saw it, and he flushed it again! Can you imagine the hastle??? YES YOU CAN!!!

kriss said...

Dad and I think it's only fair that our children experience some of the same activities we were able to enjoy!

Emily said...

dave flushed a dinosaur down the toilet when he was a kid and they had to get a whole new toilet. dave's dad took it out back and broke it apart with a sledge hammer to see what it was that made them get a new toilet. dave saw it and goes, "oh, there it is!" the joys of parenting. hope you scrubbed the bath afterwards...:)