Lori, congratulations on your baby boy. I just noticed the email, I hardly use my school on anymore. I mostly check travisandjoann@yahoo.com, so use that one so that way we can keep in contact better. My wife set up a family blog months ago, you should check ours out too! It's: travisjoannjimmyjordan.blogspot.com
7 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! I miss my niece and nephews!! :)
He is a CUTE one!! Following after his brother & Sister.
Mom
What a cutie-pie and congrats on surviving the first 6 weeks... you're sp amazing!
I meant-- SO amazing!
What a cute boy!!
Hey...love the new header!!
Lori, congratulations on your baby boy. I just noticed the email, I hardly use my school on anymore. I mostly check travisandjoann@yahoo.com, so use that one so that way we can keep in contact better. My wife set up a family blog months ago, you should check ours out too! It's: travisjoannjimmyjordan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment