I have really slacked on blogging pictures, that is why I just posted 10 blogs. This is what we have been up to for the last month. We had a fun time at the zoo today. Don't you love all three in the double stroller. That is a lot of love!!
You ARE surviving 3 kids! I was wondering when there was a break in your posts...looks like you're having a wonderful, blessed life! Keep the posts coming--your kids a darling!
Yay! Finally some pics of Colton, and holy cow, Austin and Brooky are getting SO BIG! I can't wait to see those lil' rascals at Christmas. Lori, it was so good to talk to you the other day! You sound great! You're kids are too cute!
4 comments:
look at that TRACTOR! I've got to bring isaac up there simply to sit on that thing. awesome! your kids are so cute!
You ARE surviving 3 kids! I was wondering when there was a break in your posts...looks like you're having a wonderful, blessed life! Keep the posts coming--your kids a darling!
Yay! Finally some pics of Colton, and holy cow, Austin and Brooky are getting SO BIG! I can't wait to see those lil' rascals at Christmas. Lori, it was so good to talk to you the other day! You sound great! You're kids are too cute!
I love the catch-up! At least you do it! I'm loving the the 3 kiddos! You guys are amazing! They are so CUTE!! I could kiss their cheeks!
Post a Comment