hilarious! love the matching high chairs. we have a fisher price high chair that straps to a chair like that and i love it--frees up lots of space (since we don't have much)
hey there Lori! I just remembered you had sent me your blog address awhile back. Since then, I have given into the world of blogging and have my own blog at http://rdbowersfamily.blogspot.com/
You kids are adorable, and we have a little boy named Cole also! Keep in touch.--Danielle (Coakley) Bowers
5 comments:
oh my gosh!!! LOVE the pictures! Can't beleive Colton can sit in one of those seats!
hilarious! love the matching high chairs. we have a fisher price high chair that straps to a chair like that and i love it--frees up lots of space (since we don't have much)
I think you gave me an idea with these boosters! Thanks...isn;t Colton too little to sit in these chairs. WOW he's growing up fast!
Look at that smile! So... cute! By the way, what's for breakfast?
hey there Lori! I just remembered you had sent me your blog address awhile back. Since then, I have given into the world of blogging and have my own blog at http://rdbowersfamily.blogspot.com/
You kids are adorable, and we have a little boy named Cole also! Keep in touch.--Danielle (Coakley) Bowers
Post a Comment