Carving Pumkins
For Family Night we carved the pumpkins that we got at the Woodley pumkin patch. Austin really got into it. He picked out the little pumkin that he and Brycen carved together. Brookie's favorite part was the family night treat, Pumpkin shaped rice crispy treats. Cole was along for the ride. ;) We love Monday Nights!!!
6 comments:
man, you're awesome. i can barely plan a regular fhe with only 2 kids. looks fun!
I wish I was there to gobble up those pumkin rice crispies...they look good!
Ahhh! Colton is so big sitting up in his bumbo! I need to see him asap, i can't stand it. Looks like so much fun! Eric will be jealous. All our pumkins from the garden froze when it snowed here last weekend. Bummer. Can't wait to see you guys!
Brings back fond memories of a garden on the farm were Bryce was the little guy carrying the pumpkins and eating the treats.
Wow are we jealous of the 'Woodley Family Pumpkin Patch'! Sure beats the parking-lot turned pumpkin farms we get ours from¡ :0) Love seeing your updates Ken, Madi and Carter are all cramming around the computer to see--they want more videos of Austin & Brookie!
You had so many pumpkins to carve! How do you do it all? I love that Brycen is right in the mix of kiddos! Guess he needs to be! Miss you guys! Heidi
Post a Comment