It was so fun to see Kate and Camryn All five under three. Austin hold on tight!! SO CUTE!!! The Girls Just hanging out, playing with the leaves. Pretty in Pink!
Cute pictures! I missed saying hi to you in church Sunday. I didn't realize you were leaving right away, or I would have! We'll have to get together next week sometime! Looks like you had fun in Ashland.
Wow Lori, you got some great pics! They turned out so good! It was so much fun to see you guys and we can't wait to hang out more during Christmas...that is, if you survive the flight! We found the portable DVD player worked like magic!! Baby Einstein to the rescue!
7 comments:
HOW CUTE!!!!! Great pictures!
:)
My favorite is the first one... look at the expression on Cole's face! HI-larious!
love the matching sweaters! and HOLY LEAVES, they're gigantic!
Cute pictures! I missed saying hi to you in church Sunday. I didn't realize you were leaving right away, or I would have! We'll have to get together next week sometime! Looks like you had fun in Ashland.
The genes run strong in the woodleys! They are such beautiful babies! ALL OF THEM! I love that the leaves are as big as them. Fun to be cousins!
Wow, that's a great new family picture. Your kids look great!
Wow Lori, you got some great pics! They turned out so good! It was so much fun to see you guys and we can't wait to hang out more during Christmas...that is, if you survive the flight! We found the portable DVD player worked like magic!! Baby Einstein to the rescue!
Post a Comment