WHAT CUTE COSTUMES! You scored on Woody! Austin probably loved every minute!
So guess what, remember shabbytulip web page you refered me to...well all the insturctions came from another source and shabby never gave that source credit so it shut down. Drama. I know that source too, an old HS friend. She redesigns web pages but it is a little more confusing to change the design. Just FYI.
6 comments:
awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT!
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!
I LOVE them SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :-)
I feel SO LUCKY and BLESSED to have them as my niece and nephews :)
LOVE YOU GUYS :)
What a cute little troop you've got there! Happy Halloween!
oh that minnie is AWESOME, and where did you get that woody costume? awesome! i almost got a cow costume for noah too.
Your kids look so cute, and I love the costumes!
WHAT CUTE COSTUMES! You scored on Woody! Austin probably loved every minute!
So guess what, remember shabbytulip web page you refered me to...well all the insturctions came from another source and shabby never gave that source credit so it shut down. Drama. I know that source too, an old HS friend. She redesigns web pages but it is a little more confusing to change the design. Just FYI.
Lori,
Since I haven't heard from you in FOREVER... I tagged you! Check my blog for details!
Post a Comment