Gingerbread Cookies
Another fun FHE. Can you tell which one in Brookies? she loved licking the frosting. Austin sucked on all the candies before he put them on his cookie. Then when he was done with his cookie, he decided to help me with mine. We just love christmas time.
Tonight we drove around and looked at christmas light. Austin loved looking for the snowmen in peoples yards.
Austin, Brycen, Lori,and Brooklyn's cookies
6 comments:
Those gingerbread men look perfect! Were they homemade? If so, I want the recipe!
they look awesome! nice work!
how fun! you are an awesome mom.
Way cool Lori. check out my lame blog at tmonsonfamiy.blogspot.com
love ya
toni
Lori! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm so excited! I only get to see you once every couple of years, at least this way I can catch up on your life every once in awhile! Your kids are darling, and you look great! Our blog is thetanuvasafamily.blogspot.com Merry Christmas! Season
What a cute website! You have such good kids. I hope you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment