We are working on potty training. It has been very wild!! Whatever Austin does Brookie is right there trying it too. She isn't quite ready, but it helps motivate Austin.
What fun! We are in the middle of the same thing. Funny enough my 18 month old boy loves the potty and my 3 year old is only doing it because her brother is.
Best of luck! I hope I get some pictures as cute as yours are.
hilarious! we have that same green potty but isaac refused to sit on it....he insisted on the big one. now if i could just get him to pull up his OWN PANTS...
Hi, this is Travis's wife Joann. I'm usually the one checking out your blog because it's so fun to look at and then I tell Travis about it. Anyway, we've been doing potty training with Jimmy for a while and he was getting the hang of it too. He was even standing up to go, then we had our third baby and it's like we never even started that process. Soooo, that'll be great to have two kids potty trained. Might as well if the younger one is interested. Good luck!
Oh goodie! I found your blog and I arrived just in time to see two of the cutest kids in "squat time." You are one brave mommy! Best of luck in your potty pursuits. -Carrie
Lori, I love these pictures. Aren't they the picture of motherhood in the early years. I think potty training is the most frustrating of all the tasks to this date. Good luck. I hope the light switch flips quick for them.
I am still laughing as I write this...cutest pics in the world as we see the potties (everything comes in multiples at your house I think) at work in every room of the house...all day long...how on earth you do it I will never know! Go Austin and Brookie! Maybe I will just send Carter over for some 'group therapy', it seems to be working! ;)
wow! you are ambitious potty training 2 kids at the same time. when I am having a hard day making sure Jake goes, I will remember that you are doing 2 kids!
Hey Lori- It was so fun to see you guys the other night. And good luck with potty training both! Eliza loves to go since Ava does, but I'm too scared to start doing it again since I feel like training Ava took YEARS! :) I'm sure yours will be better...
So ever since we talked I've been thinking about "D" names! Isn't that funny? It's seriously on my mind! So here are the ones I've thought of so far (not that you're in need of them yet! But I have GOT to tell you so I can stop thinking of them!) Dawson, Dylan, Dayton, Deacon, Declan, Damon, Dustin, Dyson, Damian, Denton, and I'm sure more and more will pop in my head. You're right though, girls are harder. :)
Anyway- I just thought I'd let you know how fun it was to catch up for a moment and that you'd been on my brain. Best of luck with all the potty stuff! Love, Ashlee
13 comments:
No wonder you haven't posted lately... potty training only one kid is a full-time job, but TWO!! You deserve an award!
Good luck! You are a brave woman! How awesome to be down to just one in diapers! I am seriously impressed!
Mandy
What fun! We are in the middle of the same thing. Funny enough my 18 month old boy loves the potty and my 3 year old is only doing it because her brother is.
Best of luck! I hope I get some pictures as cute as yours are.
hilarious! we have that same green potty but isaac refused to sit on it....he insisted on the big one. now if i could just get him to pull up his OWN PANTS...
Hi, this is Travis's wife Joann. I'm usually the one checking out your blog because it's so fun to look at and then I tell Travis about it. Anyway, we've been doing potty training with Jimmy for a while and he was getting the hang of it too. He was even standing up to go, then we had our third baby and it's like we never even started that process. Soooo, that'll be great to have two kids potty trained. Might as well if the younger one is interested. Good luck!
Wow! Good luck!
Oh goodie! I found your blog and I arrived just in time to see two of the cutest kids in "squat time." You are one brave mommy! Best of luck in your potty pursuits.
-Carrie
Lori,
I love these pictures. Aren't they the picture of motherhood in the early years. I think potty training is the most frustrating of all the tasks to this date. Good luck. I hope the light switch flips quick for them.
I am still laughing as I write this...cutest pics in the world as we see the potties (everything comes in multiples at your house I think) at work in every room of the house...all day long...how on earth you do it I will never know! Go Austin and Brookie! Maybe I will just send Carter over for some 'group therapy', it seems to be working! ;)
wow! you are ambitious potty training 2 kids at the same time. when I am having a hard day making sure Jake goes, I will remember that you are doing 2 kids!
Lori that is absolutely hilarious! Those pictures crack me up...they are such cute little buddies together.
Hey Lori- It was so fun to see you guys the other night. And good luck with potty training both! Eliza loves to go since Ava does, but I'm too scared to start doing it again since I feel like training Ava took YEARS! :) I'm sure yours will be better...
So ever since we talked I've been thinking about "D" names! Isn't that funny? It's seriously on my mind! So here are the ones I've thought of so far (not that you're in need of them yet! But I have GOT to tell you so I can stop thinking of them!) Dawson, Dylan, Dayton, Deacon, Declan, Damon, Dustin, Dyson, Damian, Denton, and I'm sure more and more will pop in my head. You're right though, girls are harder. :)
Anyway- I just thought I'd let you know how fun it was to catch up for a moment and that you'd been on my brain. Best of luck with all the potty stuff! Love, Ashlee
Hey,Woodley kids those cookies sure look good.
Austin and Brooklyn looks like your getting old.
P.S. Did you like playing with your cousins?
from Kennidy
Post a Comment