4 months ago
For family night we had fun coloring eggs. Colton fell asleep before we even got started. We only had one eggs that got broken. It was fun!! The kids keep opening up the fridge to see the eggs. It is very exciting for them.
Posted by
Brycen
at
8:17 AM
9 comments:
they look great! i didn't even think to buy dye this year...easter is just too early this year!
your kids are CUTE.
Fun!
I hope my box of Easter stuff from the States comes on time to dye eggs! If not, we'll be hiding plain brown ones. :(
aww!! How fun! love the pictures :)
Luv Ya Guys :)
Looks like fun!! Maybe we'll try that out on Emma this year!
It looks like y'all had a lot more fun than us! We had 3 screaming kids on our hands when we did ours. We did get some cute screaming pictures though. :) Your kids are getting so BIG-especially Colton! Happy Easter!
You guys always have the best family nights! We love to steal your ideas.
So cute! I love the picture of Colton asleep in his high chair. Poor thing!
Looks like fun! Hope you guys had a great Easter!
Props to you! We never made it to egg coloring. I can see why your kids were opening the fridge so much. Those colors are amazing! Mine never turn out that good. Todd and I are going to be in Cannon Beach the week of Memorial Day. I'm sure we'll head back through Portland. Maybe we'll be able to see you guys!
Post a Comment