Saturday, April 5, 2008

On the Move



We can't believe that our little 9 month old Colton is pushing toys across the room. He will be walking before we know it. AHHH!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

i can't believe he's 9 months already! he's sooo cute. and mobile already? yikes!

Ammon said...

He has the BEST smile! He's gonna be a heart-breaker!

Lombardo Family said...

Oh my word Lori! I can't believe he's almost walking. Nathan is 10 months today and hasn't even started crawling yet. I'm a bit worried.

Real Life Roberts said...

WOW! Mobile at 9 months! What a cutie! I just imagine the fun the 3 will have once he can tag along with them!

Craig Hassell said...

I know what you mean. It's so exciting when the first starts walking, but after that it's hard not to do all you can to keep subsequesnt children from being mobile!

Julie said...

Lori, your kids are so cute. I found your blog through Danielle's and I loved seeing all the pics of your kids. Check out our blog when you get a minute. Julie (Wheeler)Boyer

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Hi Brycen & Lori! You're kids are getting so big. We say this all the time, but really, we need to get together sometime!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Hi Brycen & Lori! You're kids are getting so big. We say this all the time, but really, we need to get together sometime!