Whoa, look at you! I was just thinking I haven't heard from you in a while and then you do 4 posts in a row! Awesome. The dinosaur exhibit looks like fun!
We ended up going in the afternoon as well. My kids loved it too. I am glad we went on free day though :) It will be hard to explain to my kids next time that it costs money to see the dinosaurs.
4 comments:
Whoa, look at you! I was just thinking I haven't heard from you in a while and then you do 4 posts in a row! Awesome. The dinosaur exhibit looks like fun!
Ooooh, scary!
We ended up going in the afternoon as well. My kids loved it too. I am glad we went on free day though :) It will be hard to explain to my kids next time that it costs money to see the dinosaurs.
FUN!! The picture of Austin looking at the little dinosaur is the funniest for some reason! hahaha!
Post a Comment