Farmers Market
As you can see Austin loved the the Raspberries. He ate a whole carton. The market is right by the Beaverton Library were they have a fun fountain and play structure. We are hoping to go again. We just need to get through this month, Brycen's Bar test is at the end of the month. We loved eating the fresh strawberries, cherries, and raspberries. The Kids loved eating Grandpa Woodley's Carmel corn, that they made fresh there. We can't wait to go again.
5 comments:
yum and fun! i wanna go!
That looks like a great place! Good luck to Brycen on the test...and you getting through the study time.
Oh I'm missing Oregon. I can hardly wait to get there. Good luck to Brycen on the bar. We are excited you guys are still going to be there when we finally get up there.
I just got caught up...I love that you guys get to see grandma &pa...aren't you the only ones that live close? The matching shirts are darling and I love the raspberry face!! Summer fun!
Elisa works at that Saturday Market for French Prairie Gardens. Check her out the next time you go.
Post a Comment