We had a great weekend with all the fun wedding activities. Austin did great! He was such a cute ring bearer. We couldn't have done it with out Mamo and Papa, who came up for the wedding.
Lori!!! You're summer pictures in Oregon make me miss it so much. The berries!!. . . I love your daughter's messy face. . .The popsicles. . . The fair. . . I'm so jealous right now!
Your kids are so cute! I'll have to visit again to keep up on you!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love the video where it shows Austin getting more and more progressively bored until he finally just parks it on the ground and lounges out. I was laughing so hard. He is adorable and getting so big! It was so much fun to see you guys last week!
6 comments:
so adorable! the Video is priceless! Austin!! heehee :) He makes such a cute smile in all the pictures! YAY! :)
i love how by the end his tie was almost undone and he was pulling the flower girl along like, "c'mon, let's get out of here!"cute!!!
who got married? it looks like a beautiful wedding. austin is a cutie!
Lori!!! You're summer pictures in Oregon make me miss it so much. The berries!!. . . I love your daughter's messy face. . .The popsicles. . . The fair. . . I'm so jealous right now!
Your kids are so cute! I'll have to visit again to keep up on you!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love the video where it shows Austin getting more and more progressively bored until he finally just parks it on the ground and lounges out. I was laughing so hard. He is adorable and getting so big! It was so much fun to see you guys last week!
I love how his tie is undone at the end, ha ha!
Post a Comment