Saturday, August 2, 2008

Drive-in


We went to the Drive-in last night with the kids and saw Wall-E. My camera died so I only got one picture of the kids hanging out waiting for it to get dark (Austin, Brooklyn, and Landon Malan). Colton was everywhere, it was hard to keep track of him. It was a fun way to go to the movies with little ones. They loved it!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You guys do the funnest things with your kids. I want to be in your family!

Diane said...

Cute picture!! How fun! How was the movie?

Melissa said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog for a while. Cute pictures and very cute pictures. It looks like you're enjoying summer. How nice that you're down to two in diapers. How long before it's three again? Totally kidding!!!
I assume Brycen took the bar exam. Hope it went well.

Spar-Mar Girl said...

Everyone is getting so big! And what's with the sweatshirts?? Is it already getting chilly at night? I'm jealous. Looks like you're having some good summer fun.

So, when is the bar for Brycen? You'll definitely have to post about that when it's done!