Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Austin started preschool, and he loves it!! I tried to take some pictures of him and he was too busy playing with the trains to look up and smile. So needless to say he wasn't too sad when I left, and I wasn't too sad to leave. But there is one person that had a hard time with it, Brooklyn. She was so upset when we left. She is pretty sure that she should be going to preschool too. I told her that she can go when she can use the potty. Let's see if that will be motivation.



2 comments:

Diane said...

I am so proud of Austin! He is growing up FAST! How many girls and How many boys are in his class?

Emily said...

how fun! noah is having a hard time with isaac at preschool too. he keeps saying "where'd isaac go?" the whole time he's gone.