We thought that we would give our costumes a test run. Colton is Peter Pan.Brooklyn is Tinker BellAustin was trying Cole's Costume on.Austin is Captain Hook
LOVE IT! :)
Good for you, having the costumes already! I've been thinking about how to dress up my baby but can't make up my mind.
look at austin's mischievous grin when he's wearing cole's costume! too cute!!!
I love the costumes! Great job on the Peter Pan one. They all look great!
You do a great job making it fun for your children.
Cute!! You're so on the ball. Isn't Halloween three weeks away? I'm impressed!
Wow. I am SOOO impressed! You're amazing!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE IT! :)
Good for you, having the costumes already! I've been thinking about how to dress up my baby but can't make up my mind.
look at austin's mischievous grin when he's wearing cole's costume! too cute!!!
I love the costumes! Great job on the Peter Pan one. They all look great!
You do a great job making it fun for your children.
Cute!! You're so on the ball. Isn't Halloween three weeks away? I'm impressed!
Wow. I am SOOO impressed! You're amazing!
Post a Comment