For Family Night we went to the Woodley Pumpkin Patch. We planted pumpkins on my parents property. It was fun. The kids were so excited to find them and bring them home.
that is a GREAT pumpkin in that last picture with brooke. that makes me want to grow my own for next year! I can never find them that perfect.
ahh! so adorable!
Oh goodness! Your babies are growing up so quickly! They are adorable.
What a cute family. Such a fun idea to plant your own and pick them. I bet the kids loved that!!!
Hey Lori! You guys have such a cute blog! And it appears that we have some common friends... ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is a GREAT pumpkin in that last picture with brooke. that makes me want to grow my own for next year! I can never find them that perfect.
ahh! so adorable!
Oh goodness! Your babies are growing up so quickly! They are adorable.
What a cute family. Such a fun idea to plant your own and pick them. I bet the kids loved that!!!
Hey Lori! You guys have such a cute blog! And it appears that we have some common friends... ;)
Post a Comment