Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Pictures

My dad took some pictures of us this past week. He did a great job. The place we went had lots of ducks, so it was hard to keep the kids attention. This is a good family one. I love the individual ones too. Colton's picture is one of my favorites. It is so him. It is crazy how much they are growing up.




7 comments:

Emily said...

lori they are SO good! how fun.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet family! They certainly came out great. We had ours done this morning. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Cooper Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I love candid pictures, especially when you can see the personality in the picture.

Anonymous said...

The kids look great. I cannot believe how big they are. The family photo is great. We miss you.

Blondee and Lane said...

Love the pictures. It has been so great to get to know you AGAIN.. I love your family. I am going to miss you all sooo much.
Love ya, Cindy

Jessica said...

Lori, those pictures look so great! I hope you're having a good time on vacation. I totally missed your call the other day - I don't know why, but your message didn't show up until we were already gone the next day. Weird!

Lombardo Family said...

Those are darling! I love your family one as well. You've always had great hair! Not fair!!!