Saturday, November 8, 2008

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Captain Hook

finally have a picture of all three in their costumes to share with you all. I put them up the table so that they wouldn't get away. They loved Halloween and Austin is really getting the whole "Trick or Treat" thing. We went to a fun Halloween Party at my Aunt Pam's house, then the kids trick or treated up and down her street with Brycen and Grandpa. We want to thank Aunt Kjersten for the Tinkerbell and Captain Hook Costumes for Christmas last year. Poor Cole, Third child , he gets the home made costume. He did have a red feather in his hat, but he could not resist taking it out.


I

6 comments:

Diane said...

I LOVE! the pictures!! They are so cute!! so adorable! they make you smile! haha the look on coles face! haha

Emily said...

They look so great! My boys were captain hook & peter pan too! I wanted to be Wendy but didn't think of it until 4:30 Halloween night, and I didn't have a blue nightgown on hand. shocker, eh?

The Elders said...

how cute are your kids! brooklyn is a doll face especially in that outfit. girls are fun to dress up and the homemade peter pan costume looks great too.

todd & nicole said...

I love the theme halloween costumes. They look so cute. I also loved the idea of putting them on the table so they couldn't get away. Great idea!

Eric said...

so cute lori! looks fun! miss you guys!

-kylie

Joann said...

I love it when families match in their costumes. Your kids so great!