Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had a fun & wild christmas eve. Brycen's parent's came up from Ashland, which was so fun. Mamo helped make cookies for Santa, while Grandpa helped Brycen get an orange dinosaur our of the toilet (Thanks to Colton). Then it was off to my parent's house for food and BINGO!! The drive was wild, our chains broke. we did good at bingo, we walked away with $10 to itunes, 2 movie tickets and $10 to Mcdonalds. Di got the kids fun gifts. they just loved them. Austin wouldn't open the construction set, he was too worried that he would loose a part. Then we headed back into the wild outdoors. We made it home got the kids dressed in their christmas PJs and got ready for santa to come.




4 comments:

Jessica said...

YOu're so good to post on your blog already. I"m so behind! Merry Christmas! We're heading to Ashland tomorrow morning. I"ll give you a call when we get back!

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

What a great night. The pics look great. And I love the pics of everyone. The kids are getting huge. Love ya. Merry Christmas.

Kaye said...

You let Tim "the Toolman" Taylor near your toilet! heh, heh. Or was that before your time? I'm getting old.

Diane said...

fun pictures! the one of brookie at the top by her self is so cute!