4 months ago
We got our christmas tree from Brycen's Aunt and Uncle's tree farm, on our way home from Ashland. It was so fun getting our christmas stuff out and putting up the Ornaments. Colton loved the singing santa and elves. Christmas time it here!!
-Thanks Diane for the fun christmas Pjs-
Posted by
Lori
at
10:22 PM
7 comments:
o christmas tree, o christmas tree, how lovely are your branches...
christmas is the most magical time of year.
awww! LOVE the pictures!!! :) The kids look so adorable in their PJs! :)
I love real Christmas trees! Looks fun. i need your address and your parents address. The one i have for you is on Corby Drive and your parents i have on Dominion Dr. Let me know. It kind of sounds that we might be seeing each other in Twin Falls soon. Grandpa keeps bouncing back and forth so one day its bad(like yesterday) and then the other its good. I guess we will see.
It looks like a good one! We've never had a real tree, but that makes me want one.
Love the van! You have great taste in vehicles.
I am soooo jealous of the swag/bow making session! (and maybe a little of the running sessions...but i'm not doing 6 miles anytime soon!) Someday we will rendezvous in Ashland for Turkey day together! So glad you had such a great time....AND you look AWESOME--even though I only got to see headshots I can already tell how hot you are looking LORI!!!
man I miss real christmas trees. There are not too many pine trees down here in the yucatan. I miss you. Love the pls:)
Post a Comment