Krispy Kreme
Today was "K" day, for our letter day group. So after a fun K story and Coloring K pages and taping Keys on them, we went to Kripsy Kreme for snack. The kids loved picking out their own doughnuts. Austin and Brookie pick out heart doughnuts with pink and white sprinkles and Colton and Landon picked out chocolate with sprinkles. Davis went for original. Jessica and I went for the cake doughnuts. Colton and Brooklyn were jumping up and down, having a great time. Austin and Landon were more intense about eating their doughnuts. It was fun. The kids love the doughnuts. Next time we need to go to the park afterwards to burn off some of that sugar.
5 comments:
I can honestly say I am totally jelous!
How fun for them! :)
Adorable pictures :)
Thats a great idea. how often do you guys do it?
yummers!!!
K kooks kike kt kas a kun ketter...kou kre kery kreative..
I love pre-school groups. I wish there were more girls here wanting to do that with me!
Post a Comment