We went to the beach with Brycen's parents and had a great time. We have this park that we love to go to that is right on the lake, so I took a few pictures.
Wow, is it warm enough there? We're still getting snow. Ugh.
They are ADORABLE as always! :)Brookie looks sooooo much like you Lori! seriously! :)
Hey honey. What a fun day. I love good parks. And that one looks great.
Great pictures! Me and my clan need to get out of the house and do something fun like that.
My how fast your cuties have grown!
so fun lori, we can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, is it warm enough there? We're still getting snow. Ugh.
They are ADORABLE as always! :)Brookie looks sooooo much like you Lori! seriously! :)
Hey honey. What a fun day. I love good parks. And that one looks great.
Great pictures! Me and my clan need to get out of the house and do something fun like that.
My how fast your cuties have grown!
so fun lori, we can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment