San Diego Zoo
We had a fun time at the San Diego Zoo. We got to see a baby giraffe that was 2 weeks old. I think one of their favorite parts was the petting zoo. We rode the sky tram and we also took a zoo tour on the double decker busses. The weather was great warm, but not hot.
Colton on the sky tram
2 week old baby giraffe and mommy
Girls on the top of the double decker bus
Colton brushing the goat. He didn't want to share the brush with anyone.
Austin easting an icee, the kids love the cool treat.
5 comments:
What fun. Are you going to see my mom while you are there?
I LOVE the first picture of Colton!! Awww! :) Your kids are seriously so cute! :)
Looks like you are having a blast! Are you getting any running in? I miss my running buddy!
Glad you're having a great time. We've missed you running!
How fun! Did you get to the bug house? That's our favorite!
Post a Comment