Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun Stinks!!

My friend Melissa and I ran the 10K at the North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival. It was fun.
Brycen brought the kids to come see me . Austin was at the Primary activity.
We are super excited to run a half marathon in september.

8 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Good night you are an ambitious woman Lori! Way to go!!! I have to admit that running is not something I enjoy. Good for you!

Emily said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm impressed.

Cooper Family said...

Good job on the 10K. That is 9.99K more than I would run!

lynette said...

Running for sport has always been something I don't understand, kinda like people who choose to have a natural birth.

Congrats anyway you WILD woman!

jamie t. said...

Way to go!

Real Life Roberts said...

GREAT JOB! You are so inspiring!!

Kristy E.B. said...

Awesome! Glad to hear you're still running. We'll have to run together again sometime!

Mel said...

Congratulation! Did you really smell a lot of garlic during your run?....that would be a challenge! Good luck training for September. That will be really fun!