Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Austin and Brooklyn did great. It is so fun for them. They have music time together, and they told me today that they sat by each other. Brooklyn wasn't sure she wanted me to leave until she saw the playdough and she was good to go. Colton is enjoying some one on one time with me. I felt like I got so much done in 2 1/2 hours with just one kid. I can't believe how big they are getting. They are just so fun.

The kids waiting by the door to go to school


Brookie playing with the playdough

Austin is so funny. Last year I have a picture of him playing with the trains the first day too. He is too busy for pictures.

Colton and Brookie playing on the play ground after school

4 comments:

SD Fiddlers said...

Congratulations on a great first day! Isn't it amazing how fast time is flying?

Kristen Wilde said...

Looks like fun!!

Ashlee said...

Hey Lori, It was fun to see you at preschool and I'm bummed we're not in the same class. I'm kinda regretting PM classes now... oh well, hind sight. She's a GREAT teacher- we had her last year. Enjoy! We'll see you around sometime! :)
Ashlee

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel. With 3 little ones--having Jake at preschool for 2 1/2 hours makes such a big difference.