Carmel Apples
We made Carmel apples for Family Home Evening tonight. The kids loved it. We all want to do it again. I wish that I would have read the instructions, that you have to refrigerate them for an hour after you make them. But the kids had fun making them and then I cut up apples and they dipped them in there own spoon full of carmel.
6 comments:
Yum! I love carmel apples! Maybe dipping it was easier for them to eat anyway. :)
looks tasty! do you have a good recipe you can share? I have my carmels collecting dust in the cupboard, just looking for a good carmel apple recipe to try them out on.
Fun! I love the first picture when all three of them are staring at the carmel apple in the air. :)
So Fun! And Yummy!
That looks delicious right now! What a great idea!
Hey, I just read that instruction cause I'm making some tomorrow... Only I don't have room in my refrigerator!!! Yummy.
Post a Comment