Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Woody, Alice in Wonderland, and Buzz Lightyear.



We had a fun Halloween, but we sure missed Brycen, who was on a business trip and missed halloween. The kids got really excited to dress up and trick or treat this year. We also had fun going over to my aunts house and spending time with family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, I think your kids are pretty dang cute too! If only the had to be quiet and hold still when we were around like in the movie, wouldn't that be nice =) (Im including my kids too, not an attack on your beautiful trio I promise! see ya tomorrow.

Jessica said...

So cute! I love the Woody costume, and I love how Brooklyn has her arms around her brothers and the big grin on her face. Hope to see you Tuesday!

lynette said...

if your little clan came trick-or-treating at my doorstep i might be tempted to give them the whole bowl of candy! too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes. Sorry to here Brycen was out of town--holiday celebrations are a bummer without dads.

Emily said...

They are so cute! I love Woody. My friend's little girl went as Jessie, too bad you guys couldn't hook up and have the whole roundup gang. Happy Halloween!

Spar-Mar Girl said...

You're so brave to go it solo-I always make Adam do the dirty work on Halloween. hehe. Your kids are too cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! We'll definitely need to get together over Christmas when y'all come out here.

Spar-Mar Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.