When we were in Utah my sister-in-laws and I made these fun skirts. Brooklyn Loves to twirl in these skirts, so I couldn't get her to sit still to take a picture. So cute!!!
So cute! Did you use a pattern? My daughter loves skirts, but they never seem to fit when we buy them.
Lori,I haven't seen you forever! I miss those kids. Looks like you had a great time in Utah. those skirts are so cute!Love yatoni
Too cute! You have to teach me how to make these when I come out there...miss you! See you soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! Did you use a pattern? My daughter loves skirts, but they never seem to fit when we buy them.
Lori,
I haven't seen you forever! I miss those kids. Looks like you had a great time in Utah. those skirts are so cute!
Love ya
toni
Too cute! You have to teach me how to make these when I come out there...miss you! See you soon!
Post a Comment