4 months ago

For all those who haven't heard. We wanted to make sure and share that our 4th child is due in June. He will be our third boy. We are excited. The kids can't wait for him to come be part of our family.
Posted by
Lori
at
10:28 PM
8 comments:
WHAT?! I'm so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!
How exciting!! I'm sure he will be a wonderful addition to your sweet family.
congrats!! We love our 3 boys--lots of sporting events and wrestling.
Wow, now I don't feel so bad that I didn't know for so long! JK!!! But, you hid him so well.
Hang in there Lori, you are almost done with pregnancy! Congrats!
I think you said something on my blog about it a while ago, so I knew. Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet your newest little guy. I bet it's easier to have babies that aren't less than a year apart! :)
Lori,
what's your email address? just email it to me joannie374@gmail.com
Joann Poulsen
YIPPY!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!3 boys...WOW! Can't wait for updates...he'll be here soon!
Post a Comment