Dallin arrived on thursday at 7:02 He is so cute!!!! His Brothers and sister are super excited
Congratulations! He is a beautiful newborn. Hope you are recovering okay. Love the pics!
yeah! lori he is soooooo cute! I can't wait to meet him! congrats
Congratulations! He's so handsome.
Yeah!!! Congratulations! I've been checking all week thinking you were due soon. He is so precious!!! Hope you have a great recovery!!
Congrats!! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him, hope your recovery is fast!
Congratulations! I love his name and am so excited for you guys!
He is a cutie, just like his brothers and sister. Congratulations Lori! I hope you're feeling well. Can't believe you're a family of SIX now!
Congratulations Bryen and Lori! I hope everything went well. Can't wait to see him in person!
Congratulations! The pictures are adorable. I love seeing how excited big brothers and sister are with the new little one.
Congratulations, Lori! It's always a relief to finally have them isn't it. :) He's adorable! Hope you get some good rest.
Yay! We were thinking of you (the half of the ward that was at Jamie's shower), while he was being born! Too funny- I loved that you sent the instant picture for "us" via text. He is sooo beautiful!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! He is darling.
congratulations! What a good looking family- Dallin is a great name and will fit in perfectly- he's a cutie! Enjoy!
Yay! Absolutely adorable. We can't wait to meet Dallin and give him some beat-ups. Miss you guys!
I've been highly anticipating (as I'm sure you were) this particular post. I'm very happy for you and your cute family! How exciting!
congrats!!! Get your rest!!
congratulations!
welcome baby dallin! he is perfect!!! congrats!
Congratulations you guys! What a little cutie. Sure looks like he fits right in. Happy for you all.
Yeah! Congrats! He is so cute and looks like he fits right in! Hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations to all of you! He's a cutie!
What you have a new cute little bundle?! Congrats!They are all adorable. I especially love all the little boys. :)And Dallin just beautiful. Love the name too. :)
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Congratulations! He is a beautiful newborn. Hope you are recovering okay. Love the pics!
yeah! lori he is soooooo cute! I can't wait to meet him! congrats
Congratulations! He's so handsome.
Yeah!!! Congratulations! I've been checking all week thinking you were due soon. He is so precious!!! Hope you have a great recovery!!
Congrats!! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him, hope your recovery is fast!
Congratulations! I love his name and am so excited for you guys!
He is a cutie, just like his brothers and sister. Congratulations Lori! I hope you're feeling well. Can't believe you're a family of SIX now!
Congratulations Bryen and Lori! I hope everything went well. Can't wait to see him in person!
Congratulations! The pictures are adorable. I love seeing how excited big brothers and sister are with the new little one.
Congratulations, Lori! It's always a relief to finally have them isn't it. :) He's adorable! Hope you get some good rest.
Yay! We were thinking of you (the half of the ward that was at Jamie's shower), while he was being born! Too funny- I loved that you sent the instant picture for "us" via text. He is sooo beautiful!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! He is darling.
congratulations! What a good looking family- Dallin is a great name and will fit in perfectly- he's a cutie! Enjoy!
Yay! Absolutely adorable. We can't wait to meet Dallin and give him some beat-ups. Miss you guys!
I've been highly anticipating (as I'm sure you were) this particular post. I'm very happy for you and your cute family! How exciting!
congrats!!! Get your rest!!
congratulations!
welcome baby dallin! he is perfect!!! congrats!
Congratulations you guys! What a little cutie. Sure looks like he fits right in. Happy for you all.
Yeah! Congrats! He is so cute and looks like he fits right in! Hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations to all of you! He's a cutie!
What you have a new cute little bundle?! Congrats!
They are all adorable. I especially love all the little boys. :)
And Dallin just beautiful. Love the name too. :)
Post a Comment