4 months ago
For Colton's Birthday this was the family activity he wanted to do. Everyone had a great time. Dallin was only a couple weeks old, so he slept the whole time. I am sure that we will be going here again soon,All the kids want to now go to chucky cheese for their birthdays.
Posted by
Lori
at
2:33 PM
3 comments:
What a good mom. Chuck e cheese, is my least favorite place in the world, but my kids favorite, and I have told them that they only let you go on birthdays. I guess I should fess up eventually and tell them that mom just has an aversion to the incredibly germy environment.
My kids love Chuck E Cheese's! We get coupons online and usually go there 1 x a month- but never on the weekend!
You're so cute, Lori! We went there for Isaac's birthday in May. It was way more expensive than I was expecting but he LOVED it.
Post a Comment