Thursday, July 15, 2010

Drive-in


We took the kids to see Toy Story 3. They really like the drive-in. It is a lot less stressful when the kids talk or get bored, or when Dallin cries.

4 comments:

Cooper Family said...

Now why wasn't I smart enough to do that. Luckily Everson and Canon did great in the theater, but I really would have preferred the drive-in. Would have saved me a lot of worrying.

Rachel said...

Where can you find a drive in this day and age? It's been about 9 years since I've been to one and I have always love them! Enlighten me!

Emily said...

What a FUN idea! I think my kids would totally love that.

Robin {keephomesimple} said...

What a fun family activity! A drive through movie is genious for the little ones! I don't know why I haven't thought of that before! Super cute family Lori!
~Robin