I can't believe how big Brooklyn looks there. She is such a doll! All your kids are so big and cute.
Random: I ran into Becky Trimble at a McDonald's in Cedar City, UT a few weeks ago! I haven't seen her since BYU graduation! It was so weird! She said she was running a half marathon with you soon--good luck!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Brooklyn looks there. She is such a doll! All your kids are so big and cute.
Random: I ran into Becky Trimble at a McDonald's in Cedar City, UT a few weeks ago! I haven't seen her since BYU graduation! It was so weird! She said she was running a half marathon with you soon--good luck!
They are soooooooo cute! We need to get together again and go out to another yummy dinner!
Wow! They all have grown! I hope you are squeezing in some naps during school time!
Post a Comment