Monday, March 7, 2011

The best kids in the world!


It is so hard to get a picture of them all looking at the camera, with their eyes open and looking good, but we still try. Here is a picture we took in our front room before church.

7 comments:

jamie t. said...

adorable! It is quite an accomplishment to take a decent picture with kids!

Diane said...

Oh my gosh!!! Soooo cute! Love it!!

Emily said...

I wish I knew your kids. They seem like little angels, seriously. I love that picture!

Jessica said...

Cute picture Lori! I like their matching sweater vests - a Brooklyn's cute dress!

Rachel said...

It is wonderful Lori! I didn't know you took pics like that and the kids are looking so attentively.

lynette said...

do you feed your kids miracle grow? how can it be that they are so BIG? and CUTE?

i just want to pinch every single one of them--in the nicest possible way of course! :)

Jenni said...

you took that pic? wow. looks amazing! can't wait to see you guys.