Spring break
It was so fun taking the kids to the Oregon Coast for a few days. We had a great time. It was a little cold, but that didn't stop us. I can't believe how big my kids are getting. Nice to have a week off or swimming lessons and soccer practices. We hope to get back to the coast before Baby #5 gets here in a little over a month. Never a dull moment.

Cape foulweather

Yaquina Head lighthouse

Boys checking out the tide pools

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know you were expecting again, congrats! Boy or girl?
Another boy. We are excited!
I have been meaning to harass you because you never mentioned being pregnant when you were in the ward and then it seems like I found out you were having a boy right after you moved.
Post a Comment