4 months ago
Brooklyn is right there. She is almost crawling on all fours. She also just got her first tooth.
She is so cute!!
Austin just loves cars. He and Brycen set up ramps. The latest is a tube that you wrap fabic on. Austin's favoite car is the "Yellow bus" that Brycen bought him.
Posted by
Lori
at
8:51 PM
7 comments:
awwww!!!! Adorable!! I love them so much! :-)
Holy cow, the wild man #2 has pretty DARLING older siblings that he'll have to catch up to once he's born. Lori, they are getting cuter, and BIGGER, by the second! We can't wait to see you in June.
Love Megs
I think it's safe to say that there is a multi-car accident at the end of that ramp!
And...go, Brooklyn, go!
How old is she? Noah is 7 months and I keep expecting him to crawl but it's just not happening. Probably too early, right? Your kids are SO CUTE Lori!!
Can't wait to squeeze that cute little Brookie again! Gpa wants to take Austin Jay to see the peacock at the zoo, we had such fun last time. We sure love those two little grandkids!
It is so fun to see the daily changes and growth of these two.She will be running soon. I love it when Austin makes her laugh and see them playing together.
You haven't updated in a while...so Tag--you're it!
Post a Comment