Monday, April 30, 2007

Baby Froggy!



They love to be outside!! Austin just loved this baby froggy and has been talking about it all day. Brooklyn loves to look around and check everything out. She is so cute! We just love her little legs!

4 comments:

Diane said...

oh my gosh! They are soooo adorable! I LOVE them soooooooo much! :-) I am a very proud Aunt :)

Eric and Megan said...

Holy Cow Lori! Brooklyn is getting so big! She is so cute I just want to squeeze her. Her legs look about the same size as Camryn's :-) Maybe we could challenge them to a leg wrestle when we come up for the wedding!

Ammon said...

How come chubby legs are cute when you're little, but not when your older? (Sigh) Oh, if only I were 1 again!

kriss said...

Gpa Woodley said he is getting Austin's "work units" all lined out for the summer. Hope lizards will do as well for the entertainment, to hot and dry for little cute green frogs. Can't wait to give Brookie a squeeze.