Thursday, May 24, 2007

Go Stu Mons!!


This is us at Uncle Stuie's Lacrosse game. Austin realy loved it. He kept talking about "Stuie Game" for days. We are doing good. Brycen is out of School and we are excited to have this baby boy in about 6 weeks. We love the warm weather!!! Summer is here!

5 comments:

Ammon said...

Wait! Are you pregers? And due in six weeks....WHAT?!
And, you never responded to my TAG!

Diane said...

Austin is so cute! :-) Fun night :) LOVE the signs :)

Scott said...

Stu had a great season and NO briken bones this year.I know he loved the signs.
What?????? Your with child????

Real Life Roberts said...

Yeah! A new post from the Woodley's! I love seeing your cute family! And see that it's GROWING... I can't believe you only have 6 weeks! YEAH!! Heidi

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.