Sunday, April 1, 2007

Austin's Fortress

We had to find a solution for Austin because he was going crazy in the house. We'd send him outside, but there wasn't anything to do so Lori hit the internet and found a deal on a little "diversion" for Austin outside.

Brooklyn loves the swing (especially when Austin isn't "helping" her swing) and Austin can't get enough of his new place house.


The picture to the right is evidence of why there was such a compelling need to get Austin out of the house. We realized that if we didn't find something else for him to "climb and conquer" we were either going to need to buy all new furniture and fixtures or spend a lot of time in the ER.

He's a wild man for sure!

4 comments:

Loren said...

I think i mentioned this... but its bigger than my apartment here.

Diane said...

cute pictures! I totally wish I was Austins age and I could play on it :) *haha*

Kaye said...

You haven't lived until he starts to pitch over your head what he pilfers off the wall. If memory serves me well, he should be setting the cat's whiskers on fire next (or was it riding the garage door up?)

Ammon said...

Looks like to me that Carly and Austin are soulmates. Carly is so sneaky and clever... I bet they would make a perfect match!