We're Here!
Life has been pretty exciting the last two days and I'm not just talking about General Conference. Austin has the flu and has been throwing up for the last two days. Fun? No. But I am getting good at catching projectile vomit with a tupperware container. Luckily he's on the better end of it, but we've done about 12 loads of laundry over the last two days. Of course because Austin is the J-Mex he doesn't exactly sit there when the urge presents itself. There is lots of whinning and plenty of writhing and wiggling which is why we've also had to clean the carpet, chair, couch, and Lori plenty of times too. Fun Fun Fun!
3 comments:
i hope the flu bug fly's away soon. You may have to put "Stanley Steamer" on retainer.
Love you guys
Paula
aww! That was so sad when Austin got sick then Brooklyn got sick :-( But I just LOVE this picture of them :-)
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. Don't you love all the little things that no one ever tells you about when you were thinking about starting a family, like projectile vomit!
Post a Comment