4 months ago
I thought that I better post a picture of Cole walking.He has been walking every where for over a month, but I just keep forgetting to update you all. Here is the most recent picture of my kids they are getting so big. Austin is 3, Cole is 1 next week, and Brookie is 2 next month. Crazy!!!
Posted by
Lori
at
8:42 PM
6 comments:
Holy Moly! 3 year old, 2 year old, and a 1 year old--no wonder you have no time to post! Hope you're having a great day!
WALKING? ALREADY? Wow! You're supermom of the year I think.
Lori, honestly I don't know how you do it with 3 so close in age. You're amazing! I can't beleive Cole is walking. Nathan turned 1 last week and he still hasn't even started crawling. We are a little concerned.
That sure is a cute bundle of kids! Love em bunches!
I love the reaction on people's faces when you tell them the difference in ages. I bet you get great reactions. The eyebrow lift maybe, and the wide open mouth because they don't know what to say. I get that alot. Jimmy is 3, Jordan is 2, and Aubry 5 months. It's sounds crazy when you put it like that but I love having my kids close together don't you?
Your kids sure are cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment