To the best husband and father. I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Father's day!
That little Jay boy is a chip off the old block!
Nice power ties!
Lori! You have the CUTEST FAMILY EVER and on top of it you are so beauitful!! I am so happy I saw you yesterday at church! We will definitly have to keep in contact this way! Here is my blog address....tysonandjen.blogspot.comHave a great day!!!
Love this pic of Brycen and Austin--reminds me of the little ner-ners Brycen once was ;0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Father's day!
That little Jay boy is a chip off the old block!
Nice power ties!
Lori! You have the CUTEST FAMILY EVER and on top of it you are so beauitful!! I am so happy I saw you yesterday at church! We will definitly have to keep in contact this way! Here is my blog address....tysonandjen.blogspot.com
Have a great day!!!
Love this pic of Brycen and Austin--reminds me of the little ner-ners Brycen once was ;0)
Post a Comment