Thursday, July 31, 2008

Berries, Berries and MORE Berries!!!

We are loving Berry season!! We made 13 batches of raspberry freezer jam, marion berry pie and cobbler. We went and picked Marion Berries with Jessica and Landon, and it was so fun!! The kids favorite part was testing the berries. We just can't get enough. 60 lbs of Raspberries, 14 lbs of Marion Berries, and 15 lbs of blue berries. Who knows we might go get more. Thank You mom and dad for the big freezer!!




4 comments:

Emily said...

mmmm, I love raspberry jam. I wish we had a place for a big freezer, it would be so nice!

barterboutique said...

you have a big freezer full of berries?
do you have a guest room too?
if so, i'm coming to visit YOU!

Diane said...

yummy! Fun day for them :) Brings back memories .awww Brookie looks so cute in the last picture with her face all covered in berries :) GO BROOKIE! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for the fun pictures Lori! I'm glad you went and picked berries with me! It's much more fun having someone to talk to while I'm out there! I'm glad you had more succes with your pie too! :)