Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

We had a fun little family party fro Brook for her second Birthday. Now Austin is 3, Brooklyn is 2 and Cole is 1 ( He turn 1 a month ago) We made ice cream cone cupcakes. They were a big hit!! I can't believe the kids are getting so big. I only have 2 in diapers now, isn't that crazy!!





5 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! Happy birthday to Brook! You should post your recipe for those cone cakes, they look so yummy.

Olmstead said...

Lori,
Looks as though things are going quite well for you and your family. You have darling children. Hope we get a chance to catch up when I am back out this December.
Spence

barterboutique said...

i want one! and happy birthday sweet pea!

Diane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE! :) Those do look really good! LOVE the pictures! The look on Colton's face is priceless in the first picture :)

Lombardo Family said...

What a fun idea, the cupcake cones. How do you do that?