Happy Day!!!
Brycen passed the Oregon State Bar exam, and On the 25 of September he will be sworn in. We are so excited and Proud of him. We are still in shock that we are done!! Great Job Babe!!!
Brycen passed the Oregon State Bar exam, and On the 25 of September he will be sworn in. We are so excited and Proud of him. We are still in shock that we are done!! Great Job Babe!!!
Posted by
Lori
at
7:55 PM
10 comments:
Hooray!! Congratulations!!
freedom! don't forget us when you're making the big bucks! congrats!
WOW! Congratulations Brycen, that's HUGE. Congrats to your whole family, what a relief! (my brother failed the oregon bar twice...)
Congrats! What a relief!
Lori, that's great. I don't know if you know this but my husband is an lawyer so I DO understand what a big accomplishment that is. Its so nice to have that behind you and move on to other seasons of life. Congrats!!!
We've all been rooting for you and Collins both! Congrats! Onward and upward!
-clark's
I bet it is weird to be in the "out-of-school-phase" WOW! Who knows what that will feel like...we still have 5-8 years! CONGRATS BRYCEN!!
Congratulations! I just clicked to your blog through Mikael's, and I was just remembering when Brycen was in my LSAT class. If he's passed the bar already, that was longer ago than I'd like to think it was :). Good for you guys.
Congratulations! That is very excited.
Yeah!!!! You made it! That's so exciting. Please tell Brycen congrats for us.
Post a Comment