Friday, September 26, 2008

It is Official

Yesterday we headed down to Salem. Brycen got sworn in as an Attorney. YEAH HOO!!! Grandma Nelson came and Keith and Kriss, Brycen's Parents, came and surprised us. Austin loved going with us and felt like a big boy. Thanks Diane for helping with Brooklyn and Cole. It was really fun, and Brycen is now official.





8 comments:

Diane said...

WAY TO GO!! :) It was really fun watching Brooklyn and Cole :)

Emily said...

hurray! congratulations brycen! do you have a job lined up?

on a different note, lori, you look great!

Eric and Megan said...

Yay for Brycen (and for Lori for dealing with the kids on your own while Brycen was studying so many hours!) That is so exciting!

Craig Hassell said...

Brycen, you even look like a lawyer. Great to be out of school, eh?

Annie said...

Congratulations! What a MAJOR accomplishment. We are so happy for you!

Julie said...

That's aweseome. I'm sitting here thinking why I never did that with my husband? What were we doing? At least you got to enjoy it with the whole family! Way to go!

NelsonFam said...

Yeah for Brycen! and Yeah for the entire family :)

Karen said...

Wow, that is great. I still remember very clearly when Miles and I did the same thing! Glad you are through it. Good job!